At Kay Casperson, we have an intense passion for supporting local, national and international organizations that promote beauty, peace, culture, strength and wellness, especially for young girls and women.
In addition to donating thousands of dollars in products and spa services to many foundation fundraisers across the country, Kay’s talented team of Lifestyle Consultants have participated in several local events, providing hair and make-up styling for various charitable events in and around Southwest Florida.
- The Onyx & Breezy Foundation is dedicated to animal welfare – 100% of the donations received by the foundation are put towards the care and well-being of animals all over the United States.
- The American Business Woman’s Association (ABWA) has spent more than half a century providing hundreds of thousands of women with scholarships and critical workplace training and career development skills.
- PACE Center for Girls provides a non-residential delinquency prevention program throughout Florida for females age 12 to 18.
- The Heart Ball is the Southwest Florida event that raises funds for the American Heart Association to support research and educational programs.
- BIG ARTS and the Herb Strauss Schoolhouse Theater provide Southwest Florida with the finest in visual, musical and performing arts, including camps, lectures and workshops for members of the community wishing to expand their creative horizons
- The Sanibel School is a celebrated Blue Ribbon school that enrolls approximately 450 kindergarten-eighth graders from Sanibel, Captiva and Fort Myers, Florida.
These are only some of the organizations that Kay Casperson regularly supports, but the list is always growing. Check back for updates and information on how you can get involved too!